A proud level 1 BEE contributor
The Marble solution is integrated
investment management and
financial data for the
solutions for the
MarbleTech is bringing
you the best financial
software in Southern Africa
Revolutionary software solutions for the investment industry
MarbleTech uses cutting edge technology to provide investment and wealth managers with a competitive advantage in client management. The Marble system offers an end-to-end platform to administer client assets across currencies and asset classes including complex derivatives, manage client relationships and streamline the portfolio reporting process.
MarbleTech’s performance methodologies and calculations have been developed to meet Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS Standards). The solution’s sole focus is on the financial services industry in Southern Africa. MarbleTech investment management software is the single best software investment you can make in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our solutions addresses the need for software that understands that our market is very sophisticated by international standards, and that our clients require revolutionary, integrated products to differentiate themselves from competitors. We believe it is critical to use subject matter experts, that have experienced the challenges our clients face, when building software that comprehensively solves challenges our competition is not able to.
Our experience has shown that African investment managers traditionally implement technology that:
- Is imported from North America or Europe, and consists of multiple highly specialised components, each of which focuses on one or two areas of the business only;
- Requires significant investment in middleware & implementation costs to “talk” to each other;
- Often does not fully support local market standards such as valuations, pricing or local compliance regulations;
- Is difficult to support as the vendor’s local presence is limited.
MarbleTech has been developed to address the many shortcomings of these implementations. Our system offers benefits such as:
- A partner with a local presence, dedicated to its Sub-Saharan Africa client base;
- Licensing and implementation costs that provide excellent value in the global context;
- A fully integrated platform, requiring no integration internally, and with significant functionality to support common external data feeds such as Bloomberg Pricing, local stock exchange data feeds and connectivity to custodians and settlement agents;
- A comprehensive set of features support the front, middle and back office.